GET PAID to WRITE (Self-study Course) $1,500
There’s nothing like the thrill of seeing your words published. It can be on your blog, someone else’s website or even a large media publication. You get excited to see that article title with your name next to it. Getting published is wonderful but what if you could also get paid for those same words?
Right now, we live in the Information Age. Every day, thousands of words are being read on the Internet all over the world. You can take your passion for writing and build a business or some side income from what you love to do.
It can be websites that pay for articles or companies that hire ghost writers at a dollar to three dollars a word. Get Paid to Write will teach you how to write more effectively, how to find the paid writing opportunities (just one that I will be teaching about pays $4K to $6K a month), how to pitch them and how to turn your love of writing into serious income and a business that supports the kind of life you want to live.
Who I Am
If you’re not familiar with who I am, Hi, I’m Kimanzi Constable. I used to deliver bread for a living, now I write. My books have sold over 100,000 copies. You can see my words in the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, SUCCESS Magazine, Mind Body Green, Fox News, the Good Men Project, Yahoo, NBC News, CBS News, Time Magazine, Business Insider, Addicted 2 Success, and over 60 blogs. I know a little bit about this stuff and have helped over 200 people get published in large media publications. I’ve shown them how to make money from their writing.
I have used large publications to sell thousands of books, book consulting contracts worth $12,000 a month, get over 50 new coaching clients, and book paid speaking gigs in 16 countries. I have also grown my email list from 3,000 to over 30,000 and increased my social media presence by 87%. These aren’t theories I’m teaching. I’ve proven what this class teaches through my business and in the businesses of my clients. I CAN show you how to make money with your writing.
What the Class Includes
- Four one-hourish sessions.
- Screen-shared instructions that walk you through the process step-by-step without the fluff.
- Recordings and access. The class is recorded and you get access to the video, audio, documents and more in a members area.
- A private Facebook group for accountability, sharing wins, and questions.
- Homework. You will have assignments to help you learn, grow, and land opportunities.
- Q&A. Get your questions answered on the live session.
- A plan. You will walk away from this class with a plan to pitch, grow and leverage your writing for income.
- Documents. There are sample contracts, email and pitching templates, instructional PDFs, sample content calendars, and a host of other documents that you’ll get access to. These documents will help you build a business from your writing.
The Class Details
Class One: Writing More Effectively (Thursday, October 13th at 7 pm CST)
- How to set up a weekly schedule to maximize your writing (free and paid).
- How to never run out of ideas and topics to write about.
- What to write that will get your articles accepted and published on the largest websites in the world.
- How to write in a way that gets people to click back to your website from wherever else you are writing.
- How to find what will be a hit or what will flop wherever you write.
- How to develop a writing habit that leads to consistent articles, books, and paid writing.
- Tips, tricks, and hacks from some of the best writers in the world.
Class Two: Find Opportunities (Thursday, October 20th at 7 pm CST)
- The best way to find the right large publications to pitch and how to get in.
- How to identify whom to pitch anywhere (free and paid).
- Crafting a pitch email that gets opened every time.
- The do’s and do not’s of pitching from the mouth of six editors at major publications and managers at companies that hire writers at a dollar to three dollars a word.
- Finding the right publications to pitch that will best benefit your business and give you the social proof to pitch the paid opportunities.
- How to set up a pitching plan that gets you published often.
- The hidden paid writing opportunities that no one talks about.
Class Three: Pitching and Landing the Paid opportunities (Thursday, October 27th at 7 pm CST)
- What to do as soon as you get an acceptance into a large publication and how to use it right away to get paid writing.
- How to use one win to open doors to much more.
- How to use strategic linking for maximum benefit.
- How to sell without coming off like a spammer.
- Learning the mindset that will have your articles give your business the maximum benefit.
- How to leverage one acceptance for bigger and other publications.
- How to leverage large publications to get on the radar of paid writing opportunities and companies.
- How to craft pitches for paid writing opportunities that stand out and convert.
Class Four: Leverage, Growth, and Creating a Real Business from Your Writing (Thursday, November 3rd at 7 pm CST)
- How to get consulting contracts from your writing
- How to book paid speaking from your writing.
- How to sell books through your writing.
- How to get leads that translate into business later.
- How to scale into a profitable business.
- A plan to grow your business and create sustainable income through your writing.
GET PAID to WRITE (Self-study Course) $1,500
If you want to join this class or get access to the self-study course, email me at email@example.com for the next steps.