Exposure Through Large Publications $1,600
If you want to join this class or get access to the self-study course, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for the next steps.
This class will teach you how to write, pitch, become a contributing writer, and leverage the power of large publications. Places such as the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, Fast Company, Mind Body Green, Fox News, Yahoo the Good Men Project, NBC News, Time Magazine, Business Insider, and much more. You will learn the ins and outs of how to use exposure to build and grow your business.
If you’re not familiar with who I am, Hi, I’m Kimanzi Constable. I used to deliver bread for a living, now I write. My books have sold over 100,000 copies. You can see my words in the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, Mind Body Green, Fox News, the Good Men Project, Yahoo, NBC News, Time Magazine, Business Insider, Addicted 2 Success, and over 60 blogs. I know a little bit about this stuff and have helped over 200 people get published in large media publications.
I have used large publications to sell thousands of books, book three consulting contracts worth $12,000 a month, get over 50 new coaching clients, and book paid speaking gigs in 16 countries. I have also grown my email list from 3,000 to over 30,000 and increased my social media presence by 87%. These aren’t theories I’m teaching. I’ve proven what this class teaches through my business and in the businesses of my clients.
EVERY single student (100%) in the first Exposure class has gotten published in at least two publications. Here are a few for you to check out yourself. Feel free to ask them about the class.
What people are saying:
Paul Evans- Speaker, writer, and coach
“I can’t believe it’s only been 6 months since I took Kimanzi’s class, but I had a writer’s dream and an entrepreneur’s dream. In this short amount of time, I’m writing regularly for large publications, produced 7 booklets for sale on Amazon, finished a project near and dear to my heart, started another book, created an online magazine and am teaching my second round of classes. I’m coaching several women to their success, started my speaking engagements, and am negotiating a consulting situation. I’ve not earned my 6-figure income yet, but I am making money doing what I love in my sweats and ponytail at home.
No one is the boss of me but me. Is it hard work? Absolutely, but what I thought was impossible 6 months ago, is working today. I’ve been a writer for 12 years prior to this class, but the tools Kimanzi Constable teaches are what has propelled me to a level that allows my dreams to build to success! If you’re hesitating, DON’T! I refused to let one more year go by regretting not attempting my dream…Thank you Kimanzi, you are a coach of your word! (ps–I’m not paid to write this endorsement of Kimanzi! I just don’t want anyone to put off their dreams!)”
Pam Vincent- The Modern Woman
“In the past two months, I have written articles for Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, The Change Blog, Change Your Thoughts, Dumb Little Man, BeliefNet, Good Men Project, Get Motivation, MOGUL, and Blogher. I’ve discovered that I love writing and don’t want to stop. You have truly inspired me and provided me with invaluable tools, and for that, I express my deepest thanks.”
Grace Bluerock- SeekingIncrease.com
“Even before I began blogging, I looked with admiration towards writers who landed an article on big name websites like Inc.com, FastCompany, and Forbes. Thanks to the detailed and specific strategies from Kimanzi, I was able to see an article of my own published on a big name site sooner than I ever imagined. Don’t rely simply on doing your best work and hoping that someone will notice. If you take action with Kimanzi’s clear approach, you too can find your message shared with large audiences exponentially. Not only does Kimanzi’s approach work, but it also opens up doors that would otherwise remain locked.”
Jon D. Harrison- ClassicallyTrained.net
“I’m so pleased I enrolled in the Exposure Through Large Publications Course with Kimanzi. I loved the small class size, which enabled Kimanzi to take a personal interest in our success.
This isn’t one of those courses where you just watch a few videos, and you’re on your own. Kimanzi is a hands-on mentor as he works with every student to help us reach our individual goals. As a result of Kimanzi’s methods, I fulfilled a long-held goal of becoming a contributing writer for Huffington Post.
And because of the lessons learned, and confidence gained from this course, I feel more than ready to go after even bigger goals of becoming a contributor to other large sites on my list.”
Sonia Thompson- Try Business School
What the class includes:
- Four one-hour and a half sessions.
- Screen-shared instructions that walk you through the process step-by-step without the fluff.
- A private Facebook group for accountability, sharing wins, and questions.
- Homework. You will have assignments to help you learn, grow, and land opportunities.
- A plan. You will walk away from this class with a plan to pitch, grow and leverage large publications.
- Article and pitch email review. I will personally review your articles and pitch emails before you send them to editors.
Module One: Writing
- How to write for large publications (It’s much different than blogs).
- What to write that will get your articles accepted and published.
- How to write in a way that gets people to click back to your website.
- How to set up a weekly schedule to maximize your publication writing.
- How to never run out of ideas and topics to write about.
- How to find what will be a hit or what will flop on a large publication.
Module Two: Pitching
- The best way to pitch large publications.
- How to identify whom to pitch.
- Crafting a pitch email that gets opened every time.
- The do’s and do not’s of pitching publications from the mouth of six editors at major publications.
- Finding the right publications to pitch that will best benefit your business.
- How to set up a pitching plan that gets you published often.
Module Three: Becoming a Contributor
- What to do as soon as you get an acceptance into a large publication.
- How to use one win to open doors to much more.
- How to use strategic linking for maximum benefit.
- How to sell without coming off like a spammer.
- Learning the mindset that will have your articles give your business the maximum benefit.
- How to leverage one acceptance for bigger and other publications.
Module Four: Leverage and Growth
- How to get consulting contracts through your articles.
- How to book paid speaking through your articles.
- How to sell books through publications.
- How to get leads that translate into business later.
- How to scale into a profitable business.
- A plan to grow your business and create sustainable income through your articles.
I would love to help you take your writing/business to the next level! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
Exposure Through Large Publications $1,600