Success Through Large Publications $1,600
If you want to get access to the self-study course, email me at email@example.com for the next steps.
I’m not going to try to persuade you to join this self-study class with some fancy copy. There are many programs and courses that promise the world but only deliver hype. I’ve built my platform and reputation online to be the no-nonsense, step-by-step, tactical guy. What I teach you in the class will be strategies and skills you can implement right away in your business. This course is all about getting you tangible and practical results.
The reason why too many people don’t make money online is because they don’t have an audience–and I’m not talking about an audience on social media. The organic reach of social media is low and it’s always changing. If you are going to build a successful lifestyle business, you’ll need an email list and a way to constantly grow. That’s what large publications can do for you.
They give you exposure to literally millions of loyal readers. Some of those people will check out your articles and click back to see what you’re doing. As you consistently publish content, your audience and platform grow. Large publications also lead to opportunities such as more book sales, email subscribers, paid speaking and consulting opportunities, and more. Media exposure can help every part of your business.
This self-study class will teach you how to write, pitch, become a contributing writer, and leverage the power of large media publications. You will learn how to become a contributor to publications such as The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, SUCCESS Magazine, AskMen, Fast Company, Mind Body Green, Addicted 2 Success, Fox News, Yahoo, The Good Men Project, NBC News, Time Magazine, Business Insider, and much more. You will learn the ins and outs of how to use exposure to build and grow your business. I will walk you through this personally.
If you’re not familiar with who I am, Hi, I’m Kimanzi Constable. I used to deliver bread for a living, now I write. My books have sold over 100,000 copies. You can see my articles in The Huffington Post, Entrepreneur Magazine, SUCCESS Magazine, AskMen, Mind Body Green, Fox News, The Good Men Project, Yahoo, NBC News, Time Magazine, Business Insider, Addicted 2 Success, CBS News, and over 60 blogs. I know a little bit about this stuff and have helped over 300 people get published in large media publications. I’ve even had my articles in the print magazines of large publications.
I have used large publications to sell thousands of books, sign hundreds of thousands of dollars in consulting contracts at companies, get over 50 new coaching clients, book paid speaking gigs in 38 countries, and grow my email list from 3,000 to over 50,000 people. These aren’t theories that I’m teaching.
If you are interested, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to join.
Here is a small sampling of where my clients have been published:
What people are saying:
“When it comes to coaching, there are a lot of people who claim to be gurus, or that they can deliver amazing results but that’s often not the reality. With Kimanzi, you get exactly what he promises. After our first session, I was accepted by Arianna Huffington as a contributor to Huffington Post, after our second session, I was accepted as a columnist at Inc.com, and shortly after our third session, I was writing for Entrepreneur. If you want to write on the biggest platforms, I highly recommend coaching with Kimanzi. He knows exactly what you need to do to achieve that. No fluff, no frills, just results.=
Gordon Tredgold- Gordon Tredgold.com
“I was in Kimanzi’s program early this year and I reported that after I had an article go live on Mind Body Green, I was approached by a well-known personal development guru from Hollywood looking for me to do copywriting work for him on a new launch. I jumped on it…
Since that time, I’ve been doing extensive training to be a professional copywriter. Now, I’m writing sales material (sales letters, lift letters, emails, space ads, etc) for billion dollar financial and health publishing companies with large up-front payments and back-end royalties.
This time last year, I couldn’t have guessed my writing business would finally start bringing in the clients I always dreamed of. Did I think I’d be a copywriter when I first started training with Kimanzi? No… But strange doors open when you put yourself in the position to walk through them! Thanks, Kimanzi!”
Jake Widmer- The Widmer Group
“With Kimanzi’s guidance and feedback, I was able to accomplish one of my most important business goals: to become a contributor to Entrepreneur and Inc. If you’re serious about increasing your influence and reach, hire Kimanzi.”
Mike Kim- CEO Influence Brokers
“I’ve been a professional writer for more than 25+ years as both an ex-journalist and corporate Public Relations executive. I thought I knew all there was about getting my content on large websites–was I wrong! Applying a few of Kimanzi’s tips was all it took to land a gig as a weekly columnist on a site that has more than six million unique visitors per month.”
Tor Constantino– The Daily Retort
“I can’t believe it’s only been 6 months since I took Kimanzi’s program, but I had a writer’s dream and an entrepreneur’s dream. In this short amount of time, I’m writing regularly for large publications, produced 7 booklets for sale on Amazon, finished a project near and dear to my heart, started another book, created an online magazine and am teaching my second round of classes. I’m coaching several women to their success, started my speaking engagements, and am negotiating a consulting situation. I’ve not earned my 6-figure income yet, but I am making money doing what I love in my sweats and ponytail at home.
No one is the boss of me but me. Is it hard work? Absolutely, but what I thought was impossible 6 months ago, is working today. I’ve been a writer for 12 years prior to this class, but the tools that Kimanzi Constable teaches are what has propelled me to a level that allows my dreams to build to success! If you’re hesitating, DON’T! I refused to let one more year go by regretting not attempting my dream…Thank you Kimanzi, you are a coach of your word! (ps–I’m not paid to write this endorsement of Kimanzi! I just don’t want anyone to put off their dreams!)”
Pam Vincent- The Modern Woman
“In the past two months, I have written articles for Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, The Change Blog, Change Your Thoughts, Dumb Little Man, BeliefNet, Good Men Project, Get Motivation, MOGUL, and Blogher. I’ve discovered that I love writing and don’t want to stop. You have truly inspired me and provided me with invaluable tools, and for that, I express my deepest thanks.”
Grace Bluerock- SeekingIncrease.com
“Even before I began blogging, I looked with admiration towards writers who landed an article on big name websites like Inc.com, FastCompany, and Forbes. Thanks to the detailed and specific strategies from Kimanzi, I was able to see an article of my own published on a big name site sooner than I ever imagined. Don’t rely simply on doing your best work and hoping that someone will notice. If you take action with Kimanzi’s clear approach, you too can find your message shared with large audiences exponentially. Not only does Kimanzi’s approach work, but it also opens up doors that would otherwise remain locked.”
Jon D. Harrison- ClassicallyTrained.net
“I’m so pleased I enrolled in the program with Kimanzi. I loved the one-on-one, which enabled Kimanzi to take a personal interest in my success.
This isn’t one of those programs where you just watch a few videos, and you’re on your own. Kimanzi is a hands-on mentor as he works with every student to help us reach our individual goals. As a result of Kimanzi’s methods, I fulfilled a long-held goal of becoming a contributing writer for Huffington Post, Inc Magazine, Entrepreneur Magazine, and SUCCESS Magazine.
And because of the lessons learned, and confidence gained from this course, I feel more than ready to go after even bigger goals of becoming a contributor to other large sites on my list.”
Sonia Thompson- Try Business School
What the program includes:
- Three sessions.
- Screen-shared instructions that walk you through the process step-by-step without the fluff. The calls are recorded and you get the recordings and documents.
- Homework. You will have assignments to help you learn, grow, and land opportunities.
- Documents. There are email and pitching templates, instructional PDFs, sample content calendars, and a host of other documents that you’ll get access to.
- BONUS. You will get access to the recordings from the Contributions Editor at Entrepreneur Magazine from the last time this class was taught. You will hear from him on what he is looking for when he is pitched, what prevents a pitch from being accepted, common mistakes, writing tips, and more.
Session One: Writing and Foundation
- How to write for large publications (It’s much different than blogs).
- What to write that will get your articles accepted and published.
- How to write in a way that gets people to click back to your website.
- How to set up a weekly schedule to maximize your publication writing.
- How to never run out of ideas and topics to write about.
- Headlines, article structure, points in articles, putting together a viral article.
- How to find what will be a hit or what will flop on a large publication.
- Your writer’s platform and how to set it up to impress an editor and convert visitors from large publications. The exact layout of what should be on your website.
- The one strategy piece that will be the difference between making money and not.
Session Two: The Exposure System and Pitching
- The best way to pitch large publications.
- The three-part exposure system and how to use it.
- How to identify whom to pitch.
- Crafting a pitch email that gets opened every time.
- The do’s and do not’s of pitching publications from the mouth of six editors at major publications.
- Finding the right publications to pitch that will best benefit your business.
- How to set up a pitching plan that gets you published often.
- The social proof you need in place to pitch and how to get it.
- How to bypass the crowd of people who are pitching large publications.
- How to pitch every major publication–the exact editors, what to send to them, how to respond if they don’t respond or if your first pitch is rejected.
Session Three: How to Get Into Each Publication and Paid Writing
- What to do as soon as you get an acceptance into a large publication.
- How to use one win to open doors to much more.
- How to use strategic linking for maximum benefit.
- How to sell without coming off like a spammer.
- Learning the mindset that will have your articles give your business the maximum benefit.
- How to leverage one acceptance for bigger and other publications.
- How to sell books through publications and how to get a traditional book deal.
- How to get leads that translate into business later.
- How to scale into a profitable business.
- A plan to grow your business and create sustainable income through your articles.
- Paid writing opportunities that pay $1-$3 a word, and $4k-$6k a month.
**BONUS** You will get access to the recordings from the Contributions Editor at Entrepreneur Magazine from the last time this course was taught. You will hear from him on what he is looking for when he is pitched, what prevents a pitch from being accepted, common mistakes, writing tips, and more.
Success Through Large Publications $1,600